Surprise Mom with a pair of these comfy-looking cookie treats. Mom’s heart will feel as warm and fuzzy as her favorite slippers when she lays eyes on these cute cookies.
- 2 halves of an oval sandwich cookie
- 1 doughnut hole
- shredded coconut tinted with red food coloring
- pink decorators’ gel
- To make a pair, first separate the 2 halves of an oval sandwich cookie (we used a Cameo) and remove the filling with a butter knife.
- Next, slice a doughnut hole into thirds. Coat the rounded sides of the 2 end pieces with frosting (you can eat the middle piece), then roll them in shredded coconut tinted with red food coloring to create a pair of fuzzy slipper tops.
- Use a dab of frosting to stick each slipper top to a cookie sole, then adorn the edges of the cookies with pink decorators’ gel stitching.
This cute recipe idea is brought to you by Family Fun!
You can also join our Private Facebook Page here so that you are sure to NEVER miss another one of our deals!
This post may contain affiliate links