There is something irresistibly simple and lovely about this card, and your sweetheart is sure to be a sucker for the candy treat it hides.
- Red and green construction paper or card stock
- Glue stick
- From red construction paper, cut out a heart that’s just larger than the lollipop candy and glue it to the wrapper.
- For the leaves, fold the green paper in half and cut out a leaf shape, leaving the two sides attached at the seam.
- Unfold the double leaf shape, coat the entire inside surface with glue, and fold it back over the lollipop stem, pressing to secure.
- If you use cardboard templates, one child can trace and cut hearts while another works on the leaves.
- This craft idea came from Disney’s Family Fun!!
- If you enjoy the great deals posted by Steals and Deals for Kids, get our FREE Daily Email here filled with our daily deals, and follow us on Facebook here.
You can also join our Private Facebook Page here so that you are sure to NEVER miss another one of our deals!
This post may contain affiliate links