Twix Cookie Bars Recipe
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 bag (11 oz) caramels, unwrapped
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 3 Twix™ cookie bars (1.79 oz each), chopped (about 1 cup chopped)
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line 13×9-inch pan with foil, leaving extra hanging off sides; spray bottom with cooking spray. In medium bowl, crumble cookie dough; mix in flour until combined. Press dough in bottom of pan; bake 20 minutes. Cool 5 minutes on cooling rack.
2. In 2-quart saucepan, heat caramels and whipping cream over medium heat 5 to 10 minutes, stirring constantly, until caramels are melted. Remove from heat. Spread over warm cookie base.
3. Bake 5 minutes; return to cooling rack. Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over top; let stand 2 to 3 minutes. Spread melted chips evenly over filling. Let cool 30 minutes; sprinkle with Twix™ bar pieces.
4. Refrigerate bars until chocolate is firm, about 1 hour. Remove from pan using foil as handles. Cut into 4 rows by 3 rows; cut each bar in half diagonally for a total of 24 triangle-shaped bars.
For this recipe and other great ones just like it, visit the Pillsbury Website
You can also join our Private Facebook Page here so that you are sure to NEVER miss another one of our deals!
This post may contain affiliate links