Snickers™ Slab Pie
Calling all Snickers fans!! Doesn’t this look divine?
1 box Pillsbury refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter SAVE $
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons caramel topping
- 6 Snickers™ candy bars (1.86 oz each), chopped (2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon chocolate-flavor syrup
1. Heat oven to 450°F. Unroll pie crusts; stack on lightly floured work surface. Roll to 17×13-inch rectangle. Fit crust into ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, firmly pressing in bottom and up sides of pan. Fold crust even with edges of pan. Flute or crimp edges. Prick crust several times with fork.
2. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes
3. Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Reserve 2 cups of the whipped cream; set aside for topping.
4. In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter and 1/4 cup of the caramel topping with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
5. Gently fold cream cheese mixture into remaining whipped cream. Fold in 1 cup of the chopped candy bars. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly onto crust. Spoon reserved 2 cups whipped cream onto cream cheese mixture; spread evenly. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup chopped candy bars. Refrigerate 1 hour. Just before serving, drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons caramel topping and the chocolate syrup.
For this recipe and other great ones just like it visit the Pillsbury Website
You can also join our Private Facebook Page here so that you are sure to NEVER miss another one of our deals!
This post may contain affiliate links