Slow-Cooker Extra-Cheesy Macaroni and Cheese
Cooking Time: 2 hours 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- 2 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (10 oz)
- 6 oz Kraft™ Velveeta™ original cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 8 oz uncooked penne pasta (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup Progresso™ plain panko crispy bread crumbs
Step 1 – Spray 3- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In slow cooker, stir 2 tablespoons melted butter, the milk, evaporated milk, cheeses and pasta until well mixed.
Step 2 – Cover; cook on Low heat setting 1 hour. Stir; cook 1 to 1 1/2 hours longer or until pasta is tender. Stir well; let stand, covered, 5 minutes before serving.
Step 3 – Meanwhile, in 8-inch nonstick skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add bread crumbs; cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until golden brown. Sprinkle over pasta.
For this recipe and other great ones just like it, visit the Pillsbury website
You can also join our Private Facebook Page here so that you are sure to NEVER miss another one of our deals!
This post may contain affiliate linksPin It