Mini Chicken Bacon Ranch Pot Pies
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 4 strips bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits (8 biscuits)
Step 1 – Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
Step 2 – In medium bowl, mix chicken, bacon, spinach, onion, dressing and 1/2 cup of the cheese until well mixed. Set aside.
step 3 – Separate dough into 8 biscuits; press each biscuit into 5 1/2-inch round. Place 1 round in each muffin cup. Firmly press in bottom and up side, forming 1/4-inch rim. Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture into each dough-lined cup. Pleat edges of dough. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon of the remaining Cheddar cheese.
Step 4 – Bake 17 to 22 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and cheese is melted. Cool 1 minute; remove to serving plate.
For this recipe and other great ones just like it, visit the Pillsbury website
Check out the other great recipes on our website HERE
You can also join our Private Facebook Page here so that you are sure to NEVER miss another one of our deals!
This post may contain affiliate links