Crescent Breakfast Pies
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dough sheet
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup diced cooked ham
- 1/3 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1/3 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- Step 1 – Heat oven to 375°F. Line large rimmed cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- Step 2 – On work surface, unroll dough. Press or roll to form 13×9-inch rectangle. Cut into 4 rectangles (6 1/2×4 1/2 inches), and separate. Place dough rectangles on cookie sheet.
Step 3 – For each rectangle, roll edges toward center to form 1/2-inch rimmed edge around each.
Step 4 – Carefully break 1 egg in center of each dough rectangle. (Egg may run over slightly.) Top each with ham, bacon and cheese.
Step 5 – Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until edges of crescent dough are golden brown and egg whites and yolks are firm (not runny).
Very easy to put your own variations on these Breakfast Pies!
For this recipe and other great ones just like it visit the Pillsbury Website
You can also join our Private Facebook Page here so that you are sure to NEVER miss another one of our deals!
This post may contain affiliate linksPin It